daveg7777

Dave Green's Read Alerts

Queen and Country: A Gentleman's Game
Greg Rucka
Swamp Thing, Vol. 2: Love and Death - Alan Moore, Stephen R. Bissette, Shawn McManus, John Totleben "Murder? Don't talk to me about murder! I invented murder!" - Cain

Alan Moore's brilliant reinvention of the Swamp Thing mythos continues, this time where much of the focus is on Swamp Thing's arch-enemy, Dr. Anton Arcane. In the past, Arcane had been little more than a second-rate Lex Luthor clone (except with a full head of hair), but in this edition, he is transformed into something truly monstrous! This edition also features a brilliant re-imagining of eternally dueling brothers Cain & Abel, a touching tribute to cartoonist Walt Kelly, and one of the most bizarre (yet moving) love stories you'll ever read!