daveg7777

Dave Green's Read Alerts

Queen and Country: A Gentleman's Game
Greg Rucka
Q-In-Law - Peter David I read this book, not because I'm a Star Trek fan, but rather because I'm a Peter David fan. Despite my having a very limited knowledge of Star Trek and its characters, I never had any trouble following what was going on or remaining invested in the characters. Admittedly, there's not a lot of gravitas to the story, it's pure popcorn fun, but Peter David's wonderful sense of humor (particularly when he writes the snarky Q) makes every page of this book a joy to read!