daveg7777

Dave Green's Read Alerts

Queen and Country: A Gentleman's Game
Greg Rucka
Spike and Dru: Pretty Maids All in a Row - Christopher Golden A must-read for fans of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer". Golden's Drusilla and Spike are just as deliciously twisted and demented as they were on the show! I could actually hear the actors' voices in my head as I read the dialogue. However, the book is somewhat disturbing and can be a little tough to get through at times. This isn't Spike and Drusilla as they acted in the lighter episodes of the series, Golden reminds us that underneath their wisecracks, Spike and Dru are indeed monsters...