daveg7777

Dave Green's Read Alerts

Queen and Country: A Gentleman's Game
Greg Rucka
Scavenger - Tom   Savage After the wonderful "The Inheritance", I was hoping Tom Savage would be the next great mystery writer. Unfortunately, he turned out to be a one-trick pony in the end.

This novel basically reads as a watered-down version of "The Inheritance", and I knew almost immediately who the killer would be since Mr. Savage employed the same exact twist as he did in that novel. If you haven't already read "The Inheritance", there's a chance you might enjoy this...but I would still recommend checking out "The Inheritance" instead!