daveg7777

Dave Green's Read Alerts

Queen and Country: A Gentleman's Game
Greg Rucka
Batman: Venom - Dennis O'Neil, Trevor Von Eeden, Russell Braun, José Luis García-López Simply terrible! The idea of Batman giving in to the temptation to use steroids in order to enhance his crime fighting abilities should have made for a powerful story, but Denny O'Neil completely wastes any potential the concept had. Batman's brief battle with addiction is glossed over so quickly that it fails to have any impact, and the dialogue is so atrocious, you don't know whether to laugh or cry. Such a waste of a good idea :(